Why you can’t afford not to provide guest Wi-Fi for your customers
More and more consumers are getting used to and indeed expect to be able to use the Wi-Fi of the businesses they are visiting. This means that providing your customers with secure guest Wi-Fi access is becoming a must have service for many businesses. The retail sector is no exception to this rapidly growing trend.
With the unchecked boom in online retailing and more specifically mobile retailing, it is becoming vital that retailers find ways of engaging with their customers by joining the customer online experience with their in-store marketing activities.
Guest Wi-Fi gives your customers the tools they need
Having invested time and money in the customer online journey, it makes no sense not to ensure that your customers have fast guest Wi-Fi access that will allow them to make the most of your online services.
Benefits of Providing Guest Wi-Fi Access / Public Wi-Fi Acess
- Increase dwell time in store
- Competitive edge (helping to level the playing field with big retailers)
- Tool to promote in store and on line offers (captive sign on page)
- Ensure that customers can make full use of on-line services
- Meets customer expectations and strengthen brand loyalty
- Allow customers to research & make buying decisions
- Make it easy for customers to share offers via social media
No need for large investment
- New equipment not always necessary
- In many cases only a low cost access point and cloud based network control platform is all that is required
- Get connected from as little as £100.00*
The best guest Wi-Fi solution for your business
Find out how At Scan&Get can we help you select the best guest Wi-Fi provider and solution for your individual requirements. We can also provide with you a range of powerful online marketing tools that will ensure that you capture the attention of every customer who connects to your guest Wi-Fi and give you the opportunity to sell more products, grow social media and customer marketing lists, strengthen your brand and increase customer loyalty.
*Assumes that you have an existing compatible broadband service and router. For more advanced features an annual subscription may also be required